Skip to content
- One morning per week is a focused seminar program in urology (“Urology School”) and includes the Journal Club.
- A basic science lecture series takes place during the first two years to prepare for the POS exam.
- Rounds for uroradiology and uropathology are arranged. Each teaching hospital has weekly rounds.
- Visiting professors provide further academic stimulation at least four times per year.
- Many of the faculty are prominent in their own fields and have regular visitors as well.
- Fellows from other universities spend 1-2 years in various programs within the division and visiting sabbatical staff may be present.